DNA Reference Lab Guarantees the Following:
- Never to falsely exclude a real father. Most labs accept 99% probability for establishing paternity. This means 1 in 100 random unrelated males could be the father. We require at minimum 99.96% probability to establish paternity. This will dramatically reduce our error in establishing paternity.
- We require a combined paternity Index of 25x greater than AABB recommended number of 100.
- The probability of excluding a non-biological father is always 100%.
- 100% assured confidentiality.
- A chain of custody process that exceeds court requirements.
- The highest level of scientific integrity and technical capability.
- The best and honest customer service possible within the industry.