Paternity/Relationship Testing – Services Offered – Grandparentage Testing
Grandparentage tests are often needed for legal purposes when the alleged father is deceased or unwilling to test and/or the grandparents of the child would like to establish their biological relationship to the child for legal purposes.
Due to the nature of the test, we ask that both of the alleged father’s parents (grandparents) be tested along with the child and the mother of the child to provide you with the most accurate result. We understand this is not always possible, so we do offer single grandparent testing with the child and the mother, and we can also test the child and both grandparents when the mother is not available.
Are you testing multiple children? The DNA Reference Lab can test as many people as necessary to fit your needs, at a significantly lower cost than testing each person individually.
Do you need legal documentation establishing the grandparentship? The DNA Reference Laboratory provides legal documentation establishing your case as valid in a United States Court or Embassy.
Here at the DNA Reference Lab, we will not cease testing until we give you the most accurate answer possible. Extra testing we perform comes at NO COST TO YOU. We require 99% probability of grandparentage to include, with an index equivalent to that of the most stringent standards. We have and routinely utilize well above the 15 standard markers used in most paternity laboratories to answer questions involving cases where we can not exclude, but do not obtain a high enough index to establish grandparentage, and we do this AT OUR COST. That’s right, we don’t charge you a dime for any extra testing. All this to bring you the highest quality results at a competitive cost you can afford. We offer price matching nationwide to other AABB accredited labs, and because we are AABB accredited, you can be ensured that every standard is followed to ensure you receive the most quality result possible.
Grandparentage Services Offered
- Full Grandparentage Test (Alleged Father’s Father + Alleged Father’s Mother + Child + Mother)
- Full Grandparentage Test (Alleged Mother’s Father + Alleged Mother’s Mother + Child + Father)
- Single Grandparentage Test (Alleged Father’s Father or Mother + Child + Mother)
- Single Grandparentage Test (Alleged Mother’s Father or Mother + Child + Father)
- Motherless Grandparentage Test (Alleged Father’s Father + Alleged Father’s Mother + Child)
- Fatherless Grandparentage Test (Alleged Mother’s Father + Alleged Mother’s Mother + Child)
- Non-Legal Grandparentage Testing (Piece of Mind)